MY WEEKLY MONEY CHECK UP


Well finally summer is arrived, longer journey makes me feel more energetic, I want to spend more time doing outdoor activities, find time to see friends and organize trips and adventures with them, as I wrote also the town seems that is different with a lot of events for summer months.
Temperture, well now are really high and you need to use solar protection, I had a little problem when I went in the pool and i forgot to use protection, well are been only 2 hours ( but it is been my first day in the pool)but my back is been quiet red, when I was younger- a teenager- I wanted to tan asap, well the ugly truth is that after first sunbathing day my skin colour was more similar to lobster and after I had some influence, qith year I learn to expose gradually and use protection. Now there are a lot of products affordable, biological and perfect with bronzed skin.
Last week I had several job interviews, I'm trying to have a nice job in a field that I really like and I'm waiting for a confirmation for a work in Rome.
This week I did a lot of sdog sitting in the afternoon, took the bike, walk a lot, went to veterinary for a cat and before for a dog, read book for exam as real estate agent (I will do it in the next year and I'm studying a lot of law-that isn't been never my favourite class), I wrote a long list of goals that I would like to achieve in my life...soon I'll post it.


  1. The most I've spent this last week was: on train and metro tickets for job interviews in Rome, well if I'll get the work I will do monthly subscription so I can save money. 
  2. Today I feel a little worried towards money becaue not having a regular job with monthly oaycheck, sometime seems really hard to do budget and I've intacked a lot my savings.
  3. Money can buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was spend time in the park with dog and mum reading
  4. I will consider this week a success if I will finish a book that I received from a friend and if I will fix a day to write snail mails.
  5. My favourite Disney character is: Belle from Beauty and the Beast, It is been always my favourite Disney movie,I like her courage to be independent, curious and she look the Beast inside and not only how he looked.

What about your week?

Commenti