MY WEEKLY MONEY CHECK UP


This is been a quiet week I had some job interviews and i need to came back back in Rome tomorrow for a second in a job opportunity that i'd really like, I spent week end working in the cafe and I had some lunch/dinner/happy hour with friends. This isn't been a very good thing for my wallet (but since my dad healt issues I had few occasions to stay with them), but luckily side hustle helped me, however have you noticed that every time you want to spend something for you, arrives always unexpected bills?

Weather temperature are really high, finally sun is came back, rainy days gone and pools opened last saturday; I have one  pool quiet near to thome that has a great offer to pay €1 for 1hour so if you are too busy to spend a whole day into the pool but you want to relax during your lunch break this is economical solution!!!

I love summer and sun days, I want to use more the bike, eat more healty and try to do more exercise!!!


  1. this week I have spent this last week was on: food , as I wrote I would like to lose some weight but this last week is been full of event with friends over food, now I will came back to be more frugal but having bought a lot of healty food is been quiet expensive!
  2. Today I feel happy towars money because between side hustle from dog sitting, extra cash from cafe i save enough to pay my dinners/lunch/happy hour without intack my savings and I received a small check from a work I did some months ago
  3. Money can't buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was: take my time to write snail mail to my pen pals all over the world ( I òlove web and email, but I think snail mail is so fashinating)
  4. I will consider this week a success if: I will be able to go in pool and swim at least once. Wateris my natural element!!!
  5. My bag contains: a lot of things, I don't like a lot small bag I love maxybag, where you can easily find: organizer, wallet, keys, mobile, blocknotes, pens,kleenex, beauty product(lipbalm, mascara, gloss), deodorant, spray for insect, biscuits for dogs. If is one day that I need to travel you can find magazines and/or a book!!!

Commenti