BAGGAGE FOR TRAVEL


Now a lot of friends are talking about their holiday, their baggage and usually a lot of men says that woman took with them all the closet, ok maybe is because I did a lot of camping but usually I try to travel with only a baggage plus my bag. 
Honestly now I am quiet good but the first time I did a normal holiday in a sea place that wasn't camping I took all my closet-ok almost all- but in the end I used only few items so I started to put only clothes that I am going to use and are perfect from night to night!!!
In my bag you can always find my organizer, my wallet, my mobile, a notebook and when I travel a book and a couple of magazines.

So a friend of mine who is planning a romantic holiday would like to have some suuggestion to dont scare her boyfriend.
So as first I asked where and when they are going to go:

if you are going to spend a holiday in a sea place in your baggage you need to have different costumes, a pair of jeans  and tank top and a nice dress for a fancy date. this is the basic baggage for sea place during hot months, yes you can have high heels but onestly after a long day in the sand you will be amanzing with flat embellished sandal.

If you are going in Europe with instable weather you need to have basic clothes as tshirt, cardigan or sweater a jacket an nice pants, you need to have also a nice dress, a nice dress is a must you can always receive an invite for a special occasion. For example I have a friend of mine that is going to leave for Cambrige for a intensive language course, well we watched her wardrobe and there is a very nice black dress tht is perfect for everything, and we talked about choose clothes that can perfectly match.


If you are going to visit cold place, well you must to choose comfty and warm clothes, but honestly in summer i love to see warm place, now I still havent choose a place because I'm not sure if this year I will have vacation time.

How do you do your baggage?

Commenti