thursday thoughts

Today I received a nice phone call and fixed appointment for a work with Avon, then after 10 minutes I discussed all details about works I  received another phone call from a work in Rome that I'd like too....well now when I came back at home and I've thought I  said to myself that as I do until now managing 3 works I can handle with well 2 (what would you do?), considering that Avon is based on my free time...I said that I was positive about recession period...It will change soon!!!
 I've received two important phone calls about work, one from Avon company and honestly i like a lot their products, they are good and with affordable prices plus I can organize my work schedule...and after I said yes to it I 
I met my friend and talk a lot with her, we talked a lot about crazy job offers, low low salary and  bad worktime....working in Rome means alarm clock really early, train, subway from monday till friday, with free week ends, a good salary and extra income from Avon...doesn't seem terrible!

Here weather in these days is terrible, today seemed winter and tomorrow may ends; I'm dreaming about holiday and about hot and sunny days when a lot of people say that they want winter,...well honestly I prefer summer.

I am suggesting some outfits for wedding with this unstable time is better to have more option and a nice trench-coat to use!!!


Commenti