LAZY SATURDAY

Well for calendar is almost summer for temperature in those days seems that winter is came back, today finally my alarm didnt rang and I slept a lot...then I do some shopping for animals, bought some magazines, put spray for insects we had (I have a bunch on insect's pinches on my back) the I went to visit some ex collegues and we talked a little bit....

In the afternoon I went to grocery with mum, quality time with her, we watched also clothes for summer and I only loooked (I'm becamig quiet god on it, before to buy I have a lot of question on my mind and trying to have only cash in wallet helps a lot) and then I was at home alone, so I used my time for do the most essential thing of laziness: watch tv on couch.... I watched Buying & Selling with Drew & johnathan scott ( I like a lot see renovation work and real estete agent... then I watch movie with Nia Vardalos My life in ruins.... I need to see places where there is sun, pluse Greece is the destination of my dreams, aloot of laughts, great location and romantic side too!!!
one of my favourite comedy movie

I'm taking notes from their project for my future house, when I''ll can afford


I'm going to prepare a cake this evening and I will do some draws for diy projects, well honestly I'd must to do a list of clothes I want try to sell and a list of clothes for charity, books to sell and donate....

Do you know? For me a lazy day is a day withour a wristwatch to look, a day without dates, hour fixed, you have all your time, you can indulge in a cafe or talking with friends, do a long walk, exercise or just read something you hadnt have time to do!!!
This is a delicious cake that is ok also for who is guten intolerant, soon I will post the receipe of it

What do you do on your lazy days?


Commenti