SMILE WITH A NEW COLOUR FOR YOUR NAILS

There are a lot of reasons to be stressed and unhappy, the bills is one of those but if you are a qoman you know that a little session if shopping could do a great work on your soul and mind...
I like fashion but I cannot afford everything I would like to buy so I find fun to find fabolous outfit similar to luxury but with cheap prices...for example last week I found a 3/4 sleeve shirt with strippes at H&m for € 9.95 while ina boutique in the center I saw the same model but froma famous designer at the price of €155 ( I saved a lot)....

From a month ago I have a fixation with polish nail I love colours, for a long period working in the real estate my uniform was black taileur, while now that I can wear basically whatever I wants I keep to wear dark clothes, sometimes colorful shirts or scarfs but one thing is always colourful...my nails....If i am a little bit stressed I use green or blu, If i want to feel as a manager I like my red or fuchsia, today I was in center with my mum and I ask to woman in the shop for a new colour and I found my favourite colour a blu/turquoise/sea faboulus it makes my mind directly into summer with long days at lakes, sunbathing and smiling...

Now is April, on the trees there are amazing flowers and i like a lot also when weather is rainy to watch outside my window and watch the spring's colour, now with my polish nail is better...

hands are first business card when you introduce yourself to a stranger and with a cool colour you can be wathever you want


then I love to wear polish nail also when i do dog sitting, maybe I can met the fashinating neighboor and I need to be a little bit stylish don't you think???



this is part of my side hustle

Commenti