MY DREAM OF HOLIDAY

well I'm seriously starting to think about a good holiday outside my wonderful country. Italy is beautiful, a small country where you can find amazing wheater, places, landscapes, food, art, legends and more but since my teenage period there is a place that I'd always want to see but never do 

GREECE with his amazing sea, sand and sun but not the caothic Mikonos I don't know why but I'm always been in love for a little island with the name of Kos, I bought a guide of it and started to think about the day I will visit it.

Drink ouzo, that is stronger than italian coffee, lazy journeys without a clock to watch, I'd love to visit it and do a trip with a sail boat...good company, good food and good wheaterplus a good book to read what elese could be better? 
Whic is your dream of holiday?

look the pic isn it amazing???

Commenti