fashion for curvy 1


When you are a girl who loves fashion but unluckily you haven't the body of Kate Moss, Miranda Kerr and other model find clothes that fit perfect on you could be hard.
Also retailer are bad I remeber when i was really overweight during my teens that I liked something in a shop and after a while I was inside it looking for my size in the majority of cases the item wasnt available for me and the look of girl I tried to ask seemed (girl you are too fat to wear nice clothes)...I hated, but it gave me also the force to lose some punds (and I will never be skinny I have a mediterrean hourglass figure, so also when i am in my perfect shape I am not so skinny, I keep my curves and I love it...) looking on web to follow fashion trends and then find something that is perfect for my body because the first rule that every curvy girl must t understand is: wear thing good for your shape, maybe something seems perfect on a magazine and you start to craving for it, but after you wore it you understand is terrible, while is perfect that long dress empire style that seems magic on your body...
In italy shops for curvy woman behgan to arrive some years ago but the bad side was the prices and still is a problem for a woman that has a little budget this is why I love Bonprix catalogue and now also H&M has a very nice section for curvy.
Do you know if you know well whic model is perfect o n your body you can wear everything, also white, for example I am totally in love for this dress white/ivory that seem magicand it's really elegant perfect for time of ceremonies:

http://www.bonprix.it/prodotto/abito-lungo-bianco-crema-928673/


Other suggestions: dont'buy something if aren't sure to wear it, I remember a time that i bought a dress because i loved the colour but I never had the opportunity to wear it!
Think about all your wardrobe, isnt necessary to have tons of clothes but every item you have you must to be sure that you can mix with other pieces.
Dont buy something only because there is a fmous label on it, sometimes you can find similar things but really cheaper. H&M has amazing clothes with very nice prices!!!

REMEMBER the most important thing is that you must to feel good with your clothes!!!


Commenti