Passa ai contenuti principali

MY IDEAL BAG

Ok all of my friends know that I have a preference for maxi bag, I have only one mini bag (bought for my cousin's wedding) but I don't use because in my bag I have a lot of things, if you'd watch inside it right now you'd find: big wallet, big organizer planner, pens, tissues, keys,  mini umbrella, magazine and in this period a book, plus material for dog sitting: a bag with dog's cookies and another bag with mini bag for dog's poo...
Personal draws images are from my mobile:P

In the years there is a thing that is sure at 100% I broke all of my mini umbrella in a max of 2 months, someone said this happens because I bought only cheap models, while it is wrong because I've broke also a mini umbrella quiet expensive a week before cheap models, so I've started to look arounf the web to see if I'd be able to find a nice model that permit me to don't broke every single umbrella I have...Unluckily I found nothing...

So I decided to draw my ideal bag that must to  be giant, colorful and useful,with a lot of pockets (inside and outside), a protected place for umbrella... so this is my ideal bag... and talking with some of my friends I know that I am not the only one with this problem



I don't know why stilysts never thought about it, but if someone would like to create this whistles me because I have copryright about it:P

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

EVENTS & WARDROBE

JOB INTERVIEW OUTFIT: INSPIRATION FROM OLIVIA PALERMO & ELISA D'OSPINA

As I wrote some post ago first time I saw Olivia Palermo into "the city show" I found her nasty and posh but I always admitted that I loved (and I still like a lot) her outfits because she was ans still is always perfect... so if you have just received a phone call for job interview see her outfit searching inspiration (web will help you to find low cost similar clothes but on your budget so bankruptcy isn't an option)...










The other woman that I admire for her style is italian curvy model Elisa D'ospina, she is really beautiful woman and her outfits are perfect, because if you are curvy sometimes isn't so easy to find right outfit for you...

One thing that you must to do during job interview is smile, have a good voice (not too high/low volume/tone), not too much make up, clean hair and I suggest to study the agency so you'll be prepared on questions about their business and wear clean clothes, I can  remember that time that a friend of mine wore her favorite wh…