Passa ai contenuti principali

CURRENTLY

Ok this week is began with some changes and it will not be the last for this season, infact I decided to pursue several personal projects...I've thought a lot and I decided and I must to say now I am feeling more light (emotional bag number 1 is away)...sometimes I like to share -apart my money weekly check up- what I'm doing currently and this is one of that moment...

I'M CURRENTLY 

  • WEARING my black jeans and turquoise blouse, I like to stay really comfortable these days and sporty look is perfect
  • LISTENING some romantic songs with radio and sometimes via youtube, this morning I was singing with a colleague several songs from eighties
  • CRAVING for swimming pool opening, I'm going to spend a quiet amount of weekend having sun, sunbathing, swim all at once and to use bike more often is possible
  • EATING healty food, a lot of veggies and I tried also vegan cheese, I love veggies and fruits from summer they are delicious
  • WRITING-  a long list of things to do during this summer like travels, organize charity events in church (one is coming soon)
  • WATCHING romantic comedy or thriller fiction, but honestly I am trying to watch tv less is possible
  • DRINKING a lot of water during day and if I need to treat myself I can find Cold cream coffee:P
  • READING- "Einstein an the art of mindful cycling by Ben Irvine, a book about Einstein, bike, mindful and happiness

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

EVENTS & WARDROBE

JOB INTERVIEW OUTFIT: INSPIRATION FROM OLIVIA PALERMO & ELISA D'OSPINA

As I wrote some post ago first time I saw Olivia Palermo into "the city show" I found her nasty and posh but I always admitted that I loved (and I still like a lot) her outfits because she was ans still is always perfect... so if you have just received a phone call for job interview see her outfit searching inspiration (web will help you to find low cost similar clothes but on your budget so bankruptcy isn't an option)...










The other woman that I admire for her style is italian curvy model Elisa D'ospina, she is really beautiful woman and her outfits are perfect, because if you are curvy sometimes isn't so easy to find right outfit for you...

One thing that you must to do during job interview is smile, have a good voice (not too high/low volume/tone), not too much make up, clean hair and I suggest to study the agency so you'll be prepared on questions about their business and wear clean clothes, I can  remember that time that a friend of mine wore her favorite wh…