SHOPPING TIME



I am into a decluttering moment, I’ve started from my books, then I’ll select bijoux and then I will choose other cloche to donate, I’m trying top plan  good events that have  charity goal and in this month I am going to send out letters to my friend Natalya and my long distant adoption..


I’ve spent 19,90 to replace my old broke bag, it is a model similar to expensive bag but is so nice know that I paid a lot less than a fortune:P

I am still looking for nice pair of boots, I must to say for a curvy girl isn’’t an easy affair, however for the moment I am using fake uggs, are so warmy

I've changed my bed and mattress after almost 20 years of services, now I have a new one that I love and where I sleep very very well.

I've spent €111 for dentist appoitntment and believe me now that I don't have pain in my mouth dentist worthed every single cent I've spent and tooths are investment for healt!

I've bought a romance about love story between a vegan guy and a woman that stops to eat fish, meat & co,it is been a lovely reading, now i'm reading last Madeline Wickham  book.

I'm going to repair a pair of shoes and put into trash bag that pair that are too old and dameged to be repaired.

I'm treating myself with a breakfast in the cafe every saturday morning for the other day I tend to accept invite only from colleagues so I know that I am not alone and honestly first coffee of the morning at home has a different taste, better of everything, it is my essential needed of every morning.

I'm trying to save more and spend a lot less (I'm into decluttering, frugal and savvy month), buying only necessary and into fashion side I have an approved shopping list and fro the moment I'm following this list very strictly.

Commenti