Passa ai contenuti principali

PLANNING CHRISTMAS GIFTS LIST




I’ve already started my personal research for Christmas gifts, because, I’m going to buy them before 1st of December and I’ve already found a lovely items for 2 friends mine, that are make from another friend of mine, I said that I discovered several talented friends?


Isn’t amazing? This and the other following items are made by my friend and collegue in the Cafe Roberta










 

Now I have also 8 collegues and we talked about gifts, they’re usually buy frugal things and buy same thing for everyone, so I need to find something useful that is good for women and men, in my mind I have the idea to buy set of 2 for coffee and add chocolates, what do you think?
At the beginning I wanted to buy same thing for all of my friends, hanging only colours but after a rapid control into gift’s journal I noticed that I’ve bought something similar for some friends in the past two years and usually I don’t buy same thing for same person:P


Which are your stategies for Christmas gifts?

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

EVENTS & WARDROBE

JOB INTERVIEW OUTFIT: INSPIRATION FROM OLIVIA PALERMO & ELISA D'OSPINA

As I wrote some post ago first time I saw Olivia Palermo into "the city show" I found her nasty and posh but I always admitted that I loved (and I still like a lot) her outfits because she was ans still is always perfect... so if you have just received a phone call for job interview see her outfit searching inspiration (web will help you to find low cost similar clothes but on your budget so bankruptcy isn't an option)...










The other woman that I admire for her style is italian curvy model Elisa D'ospina, she is really beautiful woman and her outfits are perfect, because if you are curvy sometimes isn't so easy to find right outfit for you...

One thing that you must to do during job interview is smile, have a good voice (not too high/low volume/tone), not too much make up, clean hair and I suggest to study the agency so you'll be prepared on questions about their business and wear clean clothes, I can  remember that time that a friend of mine wore her favorite wh…