PLANNING CHRISTMAS GIFTS LIST




I’ve already started my personal research for Christmas gifts, because, I’m going to buy them before 1st of December and I’ve already found a lovely items for 2 friends mine, that are make from another friend of mine, I said that I discovered several talented friends?


Isn’t amazing? This and the other following items are made by my friend and collegue in the Cafe Roberta










 

Now I have also 8 collegues and we talked about gifts, they’re usually buy frugal things and buy same thing for everyone, so I need to find something useful that is good for women and men, in my mind I have the idea to buy set of 2 for coffee and add chocolates, what do you think?
At the beginning I wanted to buy same thing for all of my friends, hanging only colours but after a rapid control into gift’s journal I noticed that I’ve bought something similar for some friends in the past two years and usually I don’t buy same thing for same person:P


Which are your stategies for Christmas gifts?

Commenti