This past week is been extremely busy into work side infact I worked always except on tuesday night that I used to have my “weekly” date with my friends, I went with a friend of mine into a nice local and we had good dinner with our girl talks and lot of laughs!!!
I was looking for a couple of gifts and I saw so many shops with low prices that I am been seriously temted to buy something, but apart my weekly/monthly readings and fuel for week end I didn't spend more than I planned. That is good. I resisted to impulsive shopping and temptation, plus I planned readings for the next two months, I still have many books bought in summer 2014 that are still untouched.
I worked in the cafe during week end ( I'm grateful about this work because also if I have almost all week end from September till June busy with it, it permits me to don't touch savings) but with snow many athletes didn't came so I had free sunday afternoon that I used for grocery shopping, is very nice when you go into grocery shop a little bit later lunch and shop is almost empty, you can walk slow and think, research well every product, while in the mornings or on saturday afternoons there is always a mass of people... I don't like a lot mass!!!
This past week I found time to reply to a couple of freind's emails and I must till reply to a letter from a pen pal from Portugal...this week I need find time and reply to her, plus I must to create other stationary set by diy (uaing decoupage draws)
I am planning a week end out for the end of the month or for march, honestly depends also from temperatures and work in the week end, we talked about it with a friend of mine, but we need to see how are our work schedules.
- The most I've spent this past week was on: dinner with my friend Caludia, but honestly local is low cost infact I've spent only €12,80, then I had my normal grocery shopping buying also vegetarians and vegans food, but my purchases are been low of that I planned so hurrah for me!
- Today I feel good towards money because: budgeting is work, side hustle income from cafe is permitting me to don't touch savings and good budget planning works well because I have always leftover money.
- Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that make me happy was: have a skype callw ith a friend using my tablet, ok I pay for internet connection but sensations and emotions that honest talks, smile give you are without price
- I will consider this week a success if I: I will eat vegetarian more often is possible, keep calligraphy exercises, write and send out snail mail, have my weekly real meetings with friends, keep focused on work.
- Shopping ban is been: hard, because looking for a couple of gifts forced me toe nter in shops that I wanted avoid but I am glad to say that I resisted to temptation.