From this monday my finances will be more easy instead august cause I hacve a new job from home that gives me a weekly aycheck and knowing the weekly amount, is more easy decide the weekly budget (savings included)...
AS I wrote some posts ago, now I am handling 3 jobs, sometimes is tiring but it is a time investment for my life goals, and I am still working on having a good work/social life balance.
I am studying well my closet because probably I'll wear pajamas every morning in front of pc and real clothes in the afternoon and week end, but working in the cafe and working as nanny, means that "my uniform" will be sneakers, jeans and shirt...but I also have a couple of occasions that requires "casual/elegant" dresses, honestly I am totally in love for a red lace dress into H&M shop but I am still unsure if I want to buy or not...
I'm reading books I've bought during summer and also if I had a lazy august I still haven't finish read them, so I am doing a list of things to do during this autumn.
- The most I've spent this past week was on: a couple pair of jeans that I ordered from Bonprix catalogue, plus I've spent €20 for my monthly magazines (italian and foreign)- Iknow I could use web but read touching real magazines is a complete different feelings and I don't need to stay connect if I want to read.
- Today I feel Good towards money because having a weekly paycheck I am sure to have the opportunity to do a good budgeting work without cancelling nothing, but only choosing low cost version
- Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that make me happy was: honestly is my work as nanny and for the fact that since I started tv is almost always banned from our afternoon (also inrainy days).
- I will consider this week a succcess if I will be able to plan and do decluttering of some areas: room, desk,bookshelves and I've also found some DIY projects that will help me in this mission
- The high of my week: this sunday morning where my friends accepted to stay at luch with all the church's community, considering that she says that is atheist, is been a good think that she accepted and she had a great time with us...small steps can do the difference