This past week is been really busy on work field and I had also a last minute job interview in Rome (finger crossed for the next 15 days)seriously I'm quiet sure I'm not be able to live in this city but I must to say every time I spend some hours here I feel totally in love for it if is called The eternal City there is a good reason right?
Unluckily this past week I hadn't coffee date with friends but we can count coffee with Reverend's wife me and her are organizng a lovely Garage sale for 12th of November and we'll make some DIY Christmas ornaments with the help of Reverend's daughter...I found simple ideas from Christmas village into Flower shop....then I went to Chinese shop to buy material they have almost everything...However on Sunday morning wakeup isn't been really good infact there is been earthquake not so far from my hometown... I'm really sorry but honestly sometimes I think that It is the nature that is sending messages to men...but this is personal opinion...
One afternoon of baby sitting I had tablet and I wanted to watch "The Beauty and the Beast" carttoon with Reverend's daughter well after few scenes she said that dislike It (how is possible it is amazing) but her favorite Disney's Cartoon is "The Sleeping beauty"...so in the evening I watch for 1000000th time The Beauty and the Beast and I must to say I prefer Beast when is Beast while I don't find is so beautiful as human BEast is more fashinating....however it is my favorite cartoon and I love watch it always!!!
I've spent this past week looking for a birthday gift that I need to send out during this week and I also started to take notes for Christmas gifts because I'm going to buy all of them for the end of November usually when do you buy Christmas gifts?
- The most I've sppent this past week was on:Day in Rome but it is been a day trip on a budget where I discover also a nice vegan sandwich that was absolutely delicious (hummus dried tomatoes zucchini eggplant and some tofu) infact I am going to recreate something similar directly at home
- Today I feel AHEM towards money because: I'm waiting last paycheck to put away some money and having had some last minute expenses I need to readjust budget for the next week thinking also about Birthday's and Christmas gifts
- Money can't buy happiness one free thing I did last week that make me happy was: ok travel in Rome isn't been free but I had lovely time there it is magic and I relax yself discovering new corners details monuments
- I will consider this week a success if: I'll keep reading the book and send out letter and package for friend that live far:P
- I'm craving for: Christmast cookies that you can find at LIDL discount here I found and still find best cookies ever haven't tried SPices cookies? Are delicious
How is been yiur week?