This past week is been busy on several fields but I'm happy about it, I noticed that more I'm busy less I'm tempted to spend money, one because in the evening I'm so tired that the only thing I'm going to do is put my pajama on and relax... while when I have more free time before my appointments I spend time thinnking if I need or want a thing and not always I'm so good on resist to implusive shopping...
As I said I've read all Calendar girl books ad my favorite are been the last two, but honestly there is been nothing more or nothing less of what I expected, but I'm not going to keep them, but so this time I can judge and say my opinion about it, while when I've said that I'm not be interested on 50th shades of grey without having read a single word or watched movie, most friend said that I cannot jusge soemthing without having watched/read it, so this time I read and I can say I'm not a big fan of this kind of book sorry!
in my church we're organizing a sort of Garage sale with clothes for kids, some diy decoration for Christmas, bakery, I already asked to some friends of mine with kids if they want to donate some clothes, for the rest every cents we'll earn will go into Charity, I like a lot these kind of events plus is a new thing and I'm trying to try new things daily!!!
i'm planning some trips because the first mini break in Rome helped me to understand that I need more mini breaks to recharge my energies, seriously on friday nights my energies are completely off!!!
- the most I've spent this past week was on: monthly foreign magazines, I love Goodhousekeeping Uk to improve my knowledge of english
- Today I feel Normal towards money because I've kept my budget under control but I need to find more side hustle to help to re-fill quickly my emergency fund
- Money can't buy happiness, one free thing I did last week that make me happy was spend time with family and friends, for the moment I have weekend free so I use these days to spend quality time with persone tha tare important in my life
- I will consider this week a success if I will select simple DIY works to do with Reverend's daughter
- Goal of the week: end DIY works for Garage sale and select 3/4 recipes to make and sell that day
How is been your week?