This past week is been really good and I'm glad I limited my eating out at twice per week, Infact I've ate ot during movie night with my friend Claudia and yesterday during my day trip in Rome, a little break was an absolutely need for me...plus I used part of that time to meet a friend of mine, we talked a lot, next time I am going to spend more hours in Rome...visiting other things and places...
I've opted for a lunch alone into RoadHouse grill into Termini's Station and at the beginning seemed that most people ere watching me because I was a woman ALONE in a restauran, I didn't saw he problem so I ordered a Extra cheese burger with french fries and a chocolate fondant with caramel and salted butter (heaven in my mouth)....I adored every single bite but next time I'm going to try a veggie recipe...but that fondant is a magic in your mouth:P
In the afternoon I had date with my friend and we opted to meet in Cavur's square, well I entered the address into google maps and It send me in VIA CAVOUR that is another part, probably someone would must to say to google maps...so I used time before take underground to do some shopping: a book, a map of Rome and a lot of materials for DIY at Tiger shop, seriously I'm totally in love with this shop, It has great DIY materials and gift ideas for the entire year...so in the end we met in the theological faculty...great quality time spent with friend!
For this week I'm going to do several DIY with Reverend's daughter during baby sitting afternoon, I'm going to keep my daily walking with dog and cover expenses of the week with dog sitting income... I still have some weekend free so I'm going to spend most weeknights at home opting for explore new places during week end....
- The most I've spent this past week was on: Day trip in Rome, but every cents I've spent worth the day because spend some hours far from hometown helped me to recharge batteries for a new intense week
- Today I feel OK towards money because: also if I have budget under control, maybe this past week I've spent a little bit more of amount planned, so this week I am going to try to be a little bit more frugal than usual
- Money can't buy happiness, one free thing I did last week tat make me happy was: spending real time with my friend, I needed to have this kind of conversation and also if we see few time is always a good time when we are able to spend quality time together for real...
- I will consider this week a success if: I'll end a book and start the new one I've bought in Rome, yes I'm going to spend several weeknights at home reading
- I've started taking notes of:gift ideas for Christmas, infact I'm going to buy all Christmas gifts for the end of November, looking into shops, markets, web and I already found some great ideas:P
How is been your week?