This past week is been really busy in work side but also on real dates with friends and honestly technically I've ate in my home only twice, I had dinner with girls into Irish pub choosing their delicious potatoe's oup, frenc fries and a selection of irish dessert...I loved every single bite of the dinner but I must to admit also if there is a great selection of beer I'm not a big fan of it and infact I tend to choose prosecco or white wine, that evening I opted for a glass of prosecco and a Virgin colada. Then I had several lunch with reverend's wife for work and I've spent saturday with my childhoodfriend and her 2 years old daughter, we tried also to have an happy hour and I've tride Pecorino wine that is delicious
|pecorino white wine delicious|
....I'm proud about the fact I've keep my daily evening walking of 40 minutes or more with dog but I need to add some gym at home, I saw some interesting gym circuits on youtube...
Honestly this week I'm going to have a sort of detox diet rich of soups that are my comfort food for the fall winter season. I did sacrifices to lose weight keeping my curves and I'm not goin to gain weight another time...I'm going to return into Tisanoreica's center in the month of November so I'll buy some of their soups, smoothies and breakfast products, plus I already started ersonal research of Christmas gifts, I wrote a list of people I'm going to buy aand I'm taking notes of interesting things I saw on shops-web-maganizes because I'd like to buy all of these gifts until the end of November...
For this new week I'm going to spend weeknights at home reading also if I've planned some day trips to meet some friends and have our coffee date after looong time, I've planned also a night out with girls and we decided to watch PEt's life movie, we loved trailer and also if we are adult we still love these kind of cartoon-movie!!!
During this week I'm going to do some online shopping at Bonprix, I need a couple of jeans and probably I'll order two bagss so I'llbe covered for the entire year:D
|diy work during baby sitting|
- The most I've spent this past week was on:real dates with friends and last book of Calendar Girl series, I've said when I judge not so good 50th shades of grey someone said ok maybe is true but you cannot judge something without reading or watch the movie, so this time I decided to read the books and I must to say for the moment third is eeen the nicest, now I'm reading the last quiet slow but I'm going to sell it on thrifty store...
- Today I feel GOOD towards money because: Budget is working quiet good I received paycheck I was waiting and I'm demostrating that is possible have a good social life also being on a budget.
- Money can't buy happiness, one free thing I did last week that make me happy was: spend entire day with my childhoodfriend talking about several topics is been so nice, we laughed a lot.
- I will consider this week a success if: I'll keep my daily walking routin and I'll read at least half or all Calendar girl book and cover daily expenses with dog sitting income!
- Next travel planned:ROME, I planned a good sunday in the Eternal city that has always some new to discover, plus I'm going to have coffee dates with friends
How is been your week?