MY SUMMER READINGS!!!

As I wrote I love reading and I've read a lot during this summer, this morning I had my first coffee date with ex colleagues and then I visit my favorite bookstore asking for a couple of books that are going to arrive one in the next week and another in the end of the month...

So when a friend of mine asked which books I've read I've sent pics of the entire books read this summer, well she thought I've read only one or two, while I've read some more

I'm waiting for CALENDAR GIL volume 3 and 4 but probably I am not going to keep them, yes books are nice but honestly isn't a romance that I'd read several times without being bored about the entire story, but this is my opinion only...

SO CHE CI SEI/IL MIO LIETO FINE SEI TU: ok I must to confess these two are my favorite readings of this summer, because story is so real, talking with some friend of mine and also with personal experience isn't so good see that a guy had red your message on whatsup but he didn't replied...however romance is well written and I loved every single page, plus Idiscover or better re-discovered nice songs suggestein the final playlist:P...I don't know if movie is already been but yes I'm going to watch The hook!!!

MARE NERO-I prefer romances, love stories but this thriller is been a nice choice. the Maing protagonist of the book is a woman, A detective very smart and in the end you can find nice recipes...

IO PRIMA DI TE/DOPO DI TE (Me before you/after you) OH I loved and cried a lot on first book but also there is death is lovely optimistic story and I must to admit me and friends are waitn impatiently for the movie with Emilia Clarke, I pprefer read books before watch movie...

VOLEVO ESSERE UNA GATTA MORTA: interesting but I am still unsure if keep or not the book, but I must tosay it is been a fun reading I devoured in an afternoon and I like because was real and this is a thing that I like into books, when there is reality or you can imagine to be the protagonist because there are wrote things that can happen...

IO VIAGGIO LEGGERA: I am been captured from title, als o because I tend to travel with light baggage, but story is that the couple travrel with NO BAGGAGE, maybe emotional...it is a sort of their travel's diary and emotional travel but I've read slowly than I thought but is been really nice and knowing that was autobiographic is been a plus

COACH IN LOVE: Ok I must to confess I like this kind of book where you can find also some tips for love life, I find them interesting...story is nice, the protagonist has a great job as LOVE COACH but in real life she is having email swapping with anonymous men, but something unexpected happens...I don't know why but I've thought to movie with Tom Hanks and MEg Ryan, do you remember it?

I still have a couple of books to read and I'm going to read other 2 so for the end of septemebe I'll have read at least other 5 books...yes I am book lover!!!




Commenti

  1. Risposte
    1. Ehm....
      II'm reading romances for the moment but I've read good review of "hustle away debt", I must to see if bookstores of my hometown have foreign books!!!

      Elimina

Posta un commento