MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP



This past week is been good and busy, but weather is been bad so my bike is waiting sunny mornings…honestly weather is weird In the morning and in the evening is quiet cold while during day is hot…
I had my weekly real dates with friends and I am thinking a lot about some opportunities for future, but for the moment I am only thinking and considering pros and cons about them… I’ve did my control in dietician center and I’ve lost 10 kilos and I have a glowing skin and I am keeping my curves so I’m proud of this program  also if it is a little bit expensive I can really recommend it!!!

I had and I will have some weekends busy with work in the café and considering that June will be a very expensive month I’m very glad about every single extra income,.. 



About fashion I am totally in love with some clothes in H&M store but I am limiting myself to do window shopping, one because I am on a diet, 2-because I am trying to spend less money and 3-because when I return at home usually I discover that I have similar items into my closet so this means that spending money on items that I already have is a waste of money… and being a girl on a budget is not ok wasting money!
I must to confess that I am in a particular moment of my life where I don’t know if I am going to continue in real estate agency still loving real estate or change field, I wrote I receive several opportunities that I am considering a lot… 


For the next months I am going to plan a sort of personal “happiness project” and be focused on achieving my goals (personals and financials), use less car (hoping in sunny days), do more gym and be positive daily…



  • The most I've spent this past week was on: fuel, monthly foreign magazines and a dinner out with my friend Claudia, it is been my first eating out after 2 months and I've spent only €20 a good deal!!!
  • Today I feel GOOD towards money because I am saving, I'm understanding investment thanks to the help of some friends and I am still looking for extra income (new side hustle) to save more
  • Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that make me happy was: spending qualitiy time with friends for real and not only talking via whatsup
  • I will consider this week a success if I will complete several tasks planned, I already know that next week end I will a lot tired
  • DAILY NEED: coffee, I am discovering some cafes near work that have great coffee and when I want treat myself I ask for soy cappuccino ( I have some problems with dairy products)
How is been your week?

Commenti