MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP



This past week is been busy but i am glad to say that my frugal week went good, also if there are been two bad moments, my old car had some problems, luckily I have a good mechanic that solves everything!

On 31st I’ve bought a new mattress because my old one after 20 years of service was giving me several back pain, it is arrived on wed, together my book (love story between a girl that eats meat/fish and a vegan guy), well I can say I am sleeping very well!

About the book, try to imagine that you met the most beautiful guy in the world and you discover that he is VEGAN, while you eat fish, meat, dairy, he likes you so you start a relation and you decide to became vegan but how you can resist to discuss with your partner about drastic chanches/choiche? For themoment I can say that is the best book I've bought and read inthe last 3 months!



Me and my friends are been and still are so busy that we aren’t be able to have our weekly meeting but I treated myself with a breakfast in the café where works my friend Claudia, we are planning a night with cinema + dinner only for girls!!!


There are a couple of movies that I would like to see and to be honest last time I went to cinema was late August:(...


I’ve selected more than 30 titles to try to sell into thrifty store near home, but considering that on Monday and Tuesday I cannot use my car and on week end thrifty store doesn't accept objects to sell (only during week from monday till friday)so I will do everything from midweek but before weekend. I am taking notes of interesting places to visit in the region, there are so many unknew treasures that is necessary to visit them:P


I’m walking daily and from next week I need to do more home research to increase my portfolio, this means I will walk more than 3 hours daily from Monday till Friday…no gym subscription seems necessary…but from March I going to try a beauty treatment/diet that is a little bit expensive but I am sure my body will answer well to it.



  • The most I've spent this past week was on: my mattress, also if I ordered it on 31st of January, I deicded to pay on its arrive so I paid €139 for my lovely new mattress
  • Today I feel GOOD towards money because: seems that my frugal rules are working quiet well, now I am try to see if there are other side hustle jobs to increase savings quickly
  • Money can't buy happiness One free thing I did last week that make me happy was: spending time with family doing simple things like walking
  • I will consider this week a success if: I will be able to walk 2 hours daily plus dog sitting and achieve some professional goals
  • One thing I want to do this month is:attend a artistic/cultural event for free or low cost in my town and have a day trip with friends...
What about your week?

Commenti