MY FRUGAL WEEK EXPERIMET IS BEGINNING



This week I’ve tried to be a little bit frugal than usual and having completed Christmas shopping helped a lot, December is my expensive month of the year together June, I have already planned two days where I will spend a little bit more, my afternoon of ice skating with friends and wed because I’m going to buy little treasures into french patisserie-bakery in the centre …it is been an amazing discover but probably from 1st of January I will try to be on a diet and for diet I  mean healty diet on food and cash diet for my finances…


I’m still doing shopping directly from my closet, but in the last two weeks my 2 favorite pair of jeans are broken so I ordered 2 new pairs from Bonprix, for the total cost of €45.88 §(shipping cost included), but I am going to have another decluttering day for my closet, choosing what donate to church (clothes that I don’t wear anymore and are in good conditions) and the other to H&M shop near home, also if they’re really damaged H&M has a good recycle project for this kind of clothes:P


I’m trying to avoid cafes when I am alone, one rule I had and I am still following is having coffee in the cafés only if I have company, in other cases there is coffee ban, believe me for a coffee lover this is a very hard moment say no to myself if I am alone…


I’ve decided to follow the example of Cait from Blonde on a budget and put my devices(mobile, tablet, pc desk) off and stay offline all night from 10 pm , so is impossible be distracted during my readings before to sleep, I understood that time for myself is very important.

Since I understood how is important to have a budget and have financial goals to achieve, I set short-mid-term goals but with unexpected bills during the years I used my cushion for rainy day, but is important to don't have only giant fianancial goals, because if you don't accomplish it you can think tha tyou are a true failure, while don't set also short term goal more easy to achieve, it will help you to stay focused and understood your priorities and it sometimes means say NO to projects and peoples requests!

Commenti