Today is the first day of September, more childrens are waiting for school opening, while others like me are a little bit unsmiling thinking about the end of the summer and the closure of swimming pool, this year I attend pool near home quiet often and together my pair of dark blue shorts are been my survival kit for this hot hot hot summer...
I don't share often what I am currently doing but why don't share my first day of this amazing month?..so I'm currently...
|side hustle of the week dog sitting for this 4 years old lovely dog!!!|
- WAITING: an important call for a job interview, hopefully I will receive it soon!!!
- WEARING my red bikini under dark blue shorts, dark blue tank top and sneakers, because after pool I must to do some dog sitting (I will do a lot of exercise today)
- LISTENING: some italian songs via youtube, but sometimes I listen natural sounds that nature offer
- ENJOYING my sort of staycation
- DRINKING: I drink a lot of water it is absolutely necessary for me drink it and daily cup of coffee to wake up in a good mood, caffeine is fuel for my body
- WATCHING: I like a lot videos on youtube of GazelleInTents, search them and watch videos they're funny and informative at the same time
- SPENDING: I'm in a sort of shopping ban so I can buy only from approved shopping list and I bought my planner organizer for 2016 , i know is September but last year I saw this planner said ok I will buy it on December and on December it was impossible to find, so this year bought it and it is on my approved list...for the rest I am spending on normal expenses like fuel, swimming pool and everything I plan on the budget
- READING: Wedding Season by Katie Fforde I'm on chapter 12 I hope it will end good, but I am slowly on reading it and I don't understand why,story is nice and writing style is very nice but I am reading one chapter per day and some days I don't read a page...
- DREAMING about some little day trips and weekends with friends all over the year, budget and work permitting