VEGETARIAN DINNER: SEITAN & MUSHROOMS

In this period I trying to eat vegetarian more often is possible, so I tend to eat many veggies and read many cook blogs to find inspirations, so after veganblog, and some vegerterian and vegan cook magazines I said that I wanted to try to cook seitan with mushrooms.

So with a free sundays afternoon from work in the cafe I went into grocery store inside commercial centre near home and I've bought all igredients I needed for recipes, plus other ingredients for healty breakfast...when you choose to have a healty diet became essential be informated, creative in the kitchen or you will be tempted by cooking premade meals directl y from your grocery ( expensive, fat and not so healty).

However also if Tofu disgusted me first time I never tried seitan that a friend of mine cooks very often, so I called her and asked if with mushrooms is a good mix and she said yes...:D so me at work...


I cooked seitan and mushrooms together and then put together with herb and few salt and pepper, then added boiled potatoes and a piece of focaccia, good and healty meal for week end.


Also my brother ate it and considering that he is a meat lover I consider it a very big complient!:P

Commenti