Is official this saturday will be Valentiness and most people are still searching for perfect gift for this day and believe me when someone is on a budget isn't always so easy find something nice and affordable, however since I decided to have and follow a budget I always found interesting and helpful tips and suggestions from web and magazine, so here some tips I found on a little book that helps to save money during all festivities are in the year.
I was talking also with a collegue of mine that is a newlywed about Valentines gift and she said that she and her husband for this day usually receive chocolate and roses...that is classic combo but if you want other ideas also if you are on a budget...
- Roses are classic gift but have you notice how they are so expensive, well strategy could be bought them not from florist (24 roses could easily cost more than €100)but from grocery shop, this tip would help you to save €80.
- If you want to gift a jewels, don't buy a diamond (but if you're buyng the ring you must to buy real gem) but swap it with Zyrcon, for example a necklace of real pearls and diamonds costs €600 choosing a verion with Swarovsky bill go down to €120 so you save €480 -but I repeat if you are going to gift the ring you need to buy real diamond and with amount saved you can find nice models:P
- Maybe you are at the beginning of your story but you already had some special moments together and you have photos for it, so you can create a photo-album with your special moments and using snapfish you can spend only €30
- if she or he is a dog lover and in the last talks said more and more time that would like to have a dog, why don't gift one puppy to him/her? But don't by please, there are a lot of dogs that are waiting to be adopted. And considering that a puppy cost more than €300 is a good amount saved plus you did a good action. (Personal notes I never bought a animal, every pet I had and still have are been adopted for free)
- If your man loves soccer (as the major of men) gift him with a subscription for soprt pay tv, subscription on staduym to see for real his favourite soccer team, but you need to confront prices and deals, being attent you can save €108 in a year.
- You are good cook and you are thinking to go eating out on Valentines day? Well swap restaurant with a dinner at home, cooking by yourself or ask to a cetering agency that costing an average of €40 per person permit you to save €80 (average cost per person in restaurants on Valentines day is €40, then there is car parking and roses a lot more catering).