Reading magazines seems that there is a long way before hang out from crisis zone, but in the same time most youths decided to be brave d corageous opening their own business and becaming boss of themself...
I was talking with a friend of mine that did it, well she sai tha tis quiet happy now but at the beginning was so focused on this job that didn't divide work from personal life...then she adjusted with planning work schedules, deciding which week end take off and which and when was better to invest in courses . We were reading Januray issue of Cosmopolitan and surprise, there was an article about became boss of yourself with some tips, personal and professional like these:
- January-Start from ABC, know which are your carachteristic and improve them, create a business plan, understand financial needs and look for crowfunding, talks with banks.
- February-Networking, it is imprtant so you need to create interesting page on social platforms
- March-Became the brand of yourself, promote your work on social platforms and do offline talks with real persons you know and meet in the real life
- April-Understand cost you have, and to be seriusly helped you need to hire a good accountant
- May-Take time for yourself-means also stand up and go to eat lunch in the kitchen but away from pc, follow a yoga's course, a walk in the neighboorhood, something that permit you to stop and refresh your mind
- June-Promotion, most social platform like Facebook offer great deal and affordable prices for some advertising, same story with google ads...don't think web is enemy could became a good friend and support.
- July-Study and update always, means that also if you think to know all you need to be always informed so attend course to improve and add new skills to your knowledge
- August-Elevator pich, do this kind of conversation at beginning with your friends and ask their opinion s because they can help you to add or change something completely wrong.
- September-Increase your client: create a blog, attend event and talk with persons because contacs make contacts
- October-Social refresh, do an update to your iimage into social platforms, but you can also create one for your business and one personal with high privacy...
- November-Time management, important create deadlines and respect them
- December-Review your entire year of self employed and see what you need to change, what could be better and decide your strategy
I must to say that is self employed is not for every one but those tips are ok also if you have your day job and want to increase your salary with some side hustle , but you are always boss of yourself so you know exactly what is better for you...