Today is officially started countdown for Christmas, at least for me, this is one of my favourite for its mean and because Chritmas lights give a complete differnt look to the town.
Every month I write note about goals I would like to achieve that month, honestly I have goals to achieve for the year that I divided into monthly category.
Most of my personal projects are into finance/savings but I also have other projects that include events in town, diy, cook, social events and more... like these:
- Follow my personal "writing" project
- Read more Bible and take time for daily meditation
- Do gym at least twice per week
- Attend a classic music concert
- Attend a social event like Gnammo
- Spent at least a night into theatre
- Declutter wardrobe and organize a swap/charity event
- Plan winter's shopping
- Keep weekle real "date" with friends
- Plan a little escape for New Year Eve
- Try to learn to "knit"- I must to say that I am little bit envy about who is able to knit
- Keep some time ONLY FOR MYSELF
- Decide HOW to achieve all New years resolutions
What about your monthly goals?