VIAREGGIO

I love travel and reading, usually I tend to take a magazine or a book during my trips, but last mini holiday I had in Viareggio I took only ....my curiosity...yep I am a curius monkey:P

I loved every single instant spent in this lovely city, I can admit that I would live here...is not so bigger than my hometown and isn't chaotic as Rome, I love Rome because I have a lot of friends that study-live-work here but honestly a part a week end I cannot live in Rome is too much...

However turning back to Viareggio, I didn't spent a lot, there is a friend of mine that is living alone and having a extra room and rent it, so price is more affordable than an hotel (and believe me when I say that during halloween time with Lucca Comics event is almost impossible find something affordable), so he is been so gentle to offers his house to us

... on our arrive we went all together in a pizza that is called "Da gennaro", where we opted for 1 meter pizza with 3 favour...absolutely delicious, I can easy reccomend it but don't ask me the way...for the moment I am not able to say it without indications:P..the following day sleep till late and a long walk near sea...loved it!!!

I prefer to choose an house/flat instead hotel because I want to be free without hours to respect, if I want to sleep till midday I can while in hotel you need to hang out at X, do breakfast at Y and so, but this doesn't means that I dislike hotel....I like them when I am outside country...but I like also camping:P

Near my friend house there is a magnificient park, and when you go trough it you arrive on sea...my  love, I bought and sent out some postcard of this lovely city but I kept one that I watch everyday...It is an image about sea and its coast...isn't amazing?

I noticed a lot of house that are similar to my ideal house plus I already have some contacts inthe near, on eof my friend lives in Pisa from some years (she is from Rome), in this city are working some ex collegues from real estate field, people knew during christian camps and more...so if it would became an opportunity I know that I will not be completely alone...

Why I loved this week end? For great company, great time and great weather....believe me when I say that  a sea during a sunny day give me real happyness!!!

Commenti

  1. Viareggio è adorabile e ci tornerei molto volentieri, ma la penso nel modo opposto al tuo: essendo cresciuta a Roma, e abituata ad una città grande e caotica, adesso perfino Napoli mi sembra troppo "piccola"!
    Fabrizia - Cosa Mi Metto???

    RispondiElimina
  2. Concordo sull'adorabile, probabilmente la penserei come te se fossi cresciuta a Roma, ma rimane troppo caotica...Viareggio è come Terni (la mia città) più a misura d'uomo

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento