STRAIGHT TALK, NO CHASER BYSTEVE HARVEY

Most of woman would like to know where there exactly is inside a male brain...especially about raltions...so when i was doing my food shopping into commercial center near home, I stopped myself into books corner watching and selcting books with diy fro kids and apart it my attention is been captured from a book where a MEN was saying what there is inside a male brain in different ages....maybe I'll understand a little bit more this complicated world....
Steve Harvey explains what mens find sexy in a woman? what a woman must to do and say to receive engagement rings...I said we can be woman in career but we dream always Mr right and also when you found him seems that you need to have a translator to understand what there is inside a male's brain...

italian cover

those are the chapters:

Understanding men


  • How men live love intheir 20s, 30s, 40s and more
  • men are scared from woman?Mhyts and reality
  • if you receive too much gift ALARM
  • He doen't want a serious story you don't want lose him: and NOW?
  • Stop plays: do right questions and you will receive true answers
  • Nice look is Essential



How to keep a men


  • SEX
  • How to have what you want without a grumpf
  • Do compliments to your man
  • Money and brain
  • the art of swap
  • The book is full of suggestion about How a woman would must to be with a men to receive what she wants...
Honestly I've just read only introduction but for the end of the month I hope to have a good -or bad- review to do of it, maybe I'll follow some suggestions. I will keep you update


Commenti