MY WEEKLY MONEY CHECK UP

My favourite moment of week end, great view in a very good company
Last week is been very very nice and interesting for several reasons, first is been my first holiday since 2012, seond I had time to spend with some friends of mine and third is been an occasion to mix work and pleasure on 31th of October during the Lucca Comics Event...

However I spent not so many money as I've tought, this permitted me to pay something to my parents and deposit a good amount into my savings... the lovely lttle reveren'd daughter is still on her grandparents in Procida, so those afternoon apart work with email marketing...I am doing a lotof dog sitting, using that time as gym time...today I had two moment, morning for errands and afternoon as dog sitter....but this week end I will be busy with baby sitting cause I don't have to work in the cafe...

I seriously need to reorganize my room there are too many magazines and books that soon will move me out from my room...so what I did last week? I ordered a christian calendar for my mum and Fireproof book, well I had movie but I gave it to a friend of mine, that never game me back so with book I can read the story that insipred the movie, I loved so much it that I've bought also the book used into the movie "love to dare", there are a lot of good suggestions for a couple's life...


I loved my week end in Viareggio, because I'm totally in love for sea's places,good temperature, great company and great landscapes...plus I have a lot of plans for my  future , but, who know which are God's plans for me? I am praying to understand them...here some pics of my lovely week end:


Sunset in Viareggio


  • The most I've spent last week was on: week end in Viareggio, eating out, postcards...but every single cent I've spent worth!!! I am planning other mini holidays I really need to do it again
  • Today I am thankful for Every single person I've met during my entire life, cause on good and bad I've always learn something new...
  • Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was:  meet my friend that lives in Viareggio, spend quality time with him, talking about serious and silly things...seing that our values are so similar:D
  • I will consider this week a success If I am going to go to have my weekly "date" with friends, I love spend time talking dringking a real cup of coffee!!!
  • Book of the week: Fireproof, Ok I didn't read yet, but I want to do it ASAP, because I have a special interested in dvd/movies based on authentic stories



Commenti