MY SHOPPING CONFESSIONS

Honestly I am became quiet good on: resist to shopping temptation, apart when I really need something...well I have a frugal wardrobe, I tend to use same kind of dress most often like a uniform but ...on books side I am not so good infact also if I said that I'd buy books only in the end of year, during one of my grocery shopping into commercial center near home I've found and BOUGHT 2 books-but on my side I can say that I am not been able to resist about two books that could be explain male brains-maybe later they're been a little bit more understandable:P


Every week I have a coffe-appointment with my friend and ex collegue Samantha- we usually meet in fron of cafe talk in front of good cup of coffee-we are both coffee lovers-and then we go into H&M shop, usually I watch and don't buy, taking mental notes...but today I've bought a lovely red dress and I also have a good excuse...On 8th of December there will be the Baptism of my unofficial nephew Sophia (she is the daughter of my childhood friend Vale) and I've paid it less of €15..good deal!!!

On thursday afternoon I was doing some grocery shopping with my mother and in front of cashier there was a lovely chinese shop, I entered and I found a magnificient cape, price was good and honest:P

On clothes field during this season I've bought:
  • 2 pair oj jeans, paying each €14,98*2=29.96 bonprix.it
  • a red dress €14 H&M
  • a dark grey cape €10 chinese shop
  • a maxy bag  €9,90 commercial center Globo

Well with a total of...drum roll please...of €63.86 I have everything I need for this season...doing a check up about my summer spending I discover that I've spent more during summer...

Books side: Ok here I am not very savvy but hei, I'm human and probably I will be a work in progress fror long time

JEWELERY: well I've bought only a seto of earrings from H&M for less of €10,  I hcreated a nice collection from my trips and markets from all over the world...

However if I'd not have a budget to respect and financial goals to achieve (WELCOME ADULTHOOD) probably my financial situation will be worst 

Commenti

  1. Ogni tanto un bel regalo per te ci sta, e poi il battesimo è un'ottima scusa!
    Fabrizia - Cosa Mi Metto???

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. già il battesimo è una scusa perfetta, tutto sommato non ho speso tantissimo questo autunno (ho speso di più in estate con i saldi:P) e poi si un regalo per viziarmi e coccolarmi ci sta tutto!!!

      Elimina

Posta un commento