MY NOVEMBER GOALS LIST

October is ended and I am been glad to had opportunity to have my first real mini vacation out of town...However November is arrived, fall is magic with its colour-I must to confess that also if I am summer lover, I find fashinating fall colours-and I've strted to paln some activities, events, travel for this month...




  • spend an entire day in Rome with my friend Noemi
  • start to looking for and buy Christmas gifs-I prefer to buy in this month because in December most things are impossible to find or extremely expensive, during november you can find good deals!!!
  • read one book I've bought, yep I still have some books to read from summer
  • do exercise at least 3 times per week, I hate running but a friend gave me a new simple program that seems easy to follow, so I am going to try it at least once
  • declutter my wardrobe
  • plan a week end with girls out if town
  • loooking search fro new laptop comparing prices between shops-ok I found a nice one latop for only €260, it seems really good but I am still unsure to buy it or not, also if it is so comfty work directly from your bed or anywhere:D
  • watch at least 2 movie in english without subtitles
  • write at least 2 pages per day, for personal project
  • keep the hard work from past months
Everyone of us has plans to
follow and goals to achieve, hopefully with the help of God I will achieve all my goals for this month!!!

Commenti

  1. nice post:)
    i would be so happy if we support each other on gfc.i will support you right back , just let me know on my blog:)

    jolahogg.blogspot.ie

    RispondiElimina
  2. Ottimi propositi! Magari anche io inizio ad avere costanza nello sport e ad anticiparmi con i regalI!
    Fabrizia - Cosa Mi Metto???

    RispondiElimina
  3. I regali tento di farli a novembre perchè a Dicembre i prezzi inspiegabilmente lievitano

    RispondiElimina
  4. I don't have instagram but I've added your fb page and your blog to my list

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento