MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

Let me say that I love Xmas lights and I love how town change with them, there is a magic allure....and a sort or return to childhood...and also temperatures aren't so bad for this period of the year...
I had also a day in Rome with my friend Noemi, we had good time together I've talked with her about a personal project that I am going to start on 1st of December, only her knows reasons,... but this is another story...
Xmas gifts: this week will be busy with work and  gifts reasear ch, I wanted to buy all Xmas gifts in November, unluckily I didn't but I am on half way cause I've choose all gifts to do, well this week I absolutely need to buy the, because I dislike mass of people inside shops, seeems that you need to do a battle to take something!!!
This afternoon I am going finally to dedicate some time for declutter my wardrobe, also if Iam quiet frugal and I wear same kind of clothes seems that inside my closet there is always too much stuff, so I am going to selct only clothes that I really use and love and eliminate big part, but I am not going to put them into trash bin but give to charity!!!
Then I need to do something similar into my books collection, I have a lot and I kept only that I really liked but to be honest they are still a lot, plus I am going to buy news into christian bookshop...I have a passion for christian books based on true stories/testimonials and romances with happy end...


  • The most I've spent this past week was on: my new haircolour and day trip to Rome, well some time only for myself is been very very good!!!
  • Today I feel quiet empty towards money, because almost single cent I've earned inthe past weeks is already destinated to some expense  like: car insurance, baptism's gift,xmas gifts, long distance adoption, fuel, greetings happy hour/dinner/lunch)
  • Money can't buy happiness, One free thing I did last week that make me happy was: travel from my hometown to Romeok it isn't absolutely free but time to dedicate to read a book and watching out window and see amanzing landscapes is without price!!!
  • I will consider this week a success if I will be able to buy all Xmas gifts and reorganize second desk....in this moment it is cover froma tons of diy books
  • My Monthly goal: keep the personal happiness project

Commenti