MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

This past week is been a looong week of work, baby sitting till friday and work in the cafe during the entire week end butI had a couple of afternoons free that I used for shopping with mum and with my friend Samantha... I am so happy when I can spend time with person that are important for me, also if time is not so much is really quality time spent together...

This morning I woke up and watching out the window I saw an ugly dark grey sky, that now is disappered and is arrived the lovely sun, the warm of it is amazing on my skin!... this morning I've bought a book for works to do during this cold journey with lovely reverend's daughter, a book that I'm going to read and review during this week.... I think that if I hadn't abudget probably I'll must to declare bankruptcy for books and H&M shop into commercial center near home.,.

This week I talked via chat with some friends and fixed some real meetings, one this evening and one in Rome with my friend Noemi so I will use that day to walk in Rome, do some pics and do a trip into christain bookshop near Termini's station...my mother sked for a book ì, hopefully I could find into the shop or I can order via web (adding shipping cost to the price)

This thursday will be THANKSGIVINg and I can say thanks for several thinks....I'm going to work and spend my free time with family....

This week I must also start to buy some of Xmas gifts I am going to do, then I am going to try to do some diy projects, something not so hard and quiet easy...this year I want try to do a lot of diy in different fields...

I want also try to replicate some tips that Ive read in two books: one about personal happiness where writer choose to dedicate herself to one activity each month and the other writer talked about copy celebrity lifestyle (withouth their bank accounts)

I need to prepare some clothes for charity, also if I don't have a lot there are some clothes that I am not using anymore but are still in good state so charity is good deal


  • The most I've spent this past week was on: one unexpected bill, but thankfully to good work I did with budget (after several assets and adjustments) I hadn't problem to pay it and I still have good amount of savings
  • Today I feel really good towards money because I worked the entire week end and the amount I've earned will serves and cover my expenses till end of the month, this will permit to increase a little bit savings.
  • Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that make me happy was spending time with family and friends, good laughs make me always really happy!
  • I will consider this week a success if I will resist to some clothes temptation from H&M, I must to say this shop is amazing I can find great clothes at great prices!!!
  • Next trip: On saturday 29 I will be in Rome and I am going to spend an entire day with my friend Noemi, eat chinese and then we're going to eat an ice cream with particular favours!!!


Commenti

Posta un commento