MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

This past week is been bad on wheater side, there is been a lot of RAIN and who follow news knows all damages rain has done in the north of Italy.
So after some days full of rain I am been really glad to woke up with warm sun, don't ask me why but sun on my skin gives a completley different twist to journey...aren't you agree?

During this week end I started to declutter and reorganize my books, I put all travel guides together and I am planning some little holidays...as I wrote one thing that I really missed until last month is been TRAVELING...so I am reading, looking on web, take notes, understand how my future budget will must to be and start to travel with my mind craving for future holidays (hopefully before summer 2015)

Every week I have at least one real date with friends, this week I had 2: a lunch and a happy hour, is so nice spend quality time together, is true we are always connected with our mobiles, with facebook, twitter, whatsup & co, but nothing is better of a real and sincere laugh!!!

Well also this week seems that will be full of rain so for this week NO PARK, but considering that Xmas time is officially began I looked for diy for kids everything in theme, at least this is what I am going to do with the lovely reverend's daughter...always if she wants!!!


  • The most I've spent this past week was on fuel and one of 2 unexpected bills, I know it is boring but this is real life, not always really interesting...bills will arrive always, but having budget that works serves!
  • Today I feel quiet good towards money because having a budget that finally works well I hadn't problem to pay unexpected bill, plus work in the cafe during week end will help a little bit my savings
  • Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was: time with friends, we had a great lunch in a local where we ate delicious and giant sandwiches and yestyerday I had a nice afternoon with another friend of mine
  • I will consider this week a success if I will keep work on my personal projects as I am doing right now
  • I want to say thanks for every person I can call TRUE FRIEND, they're not so much I consider true friends few person but I am glad to have they in my life.

Commenti

  1. these are such a powerful words!! Money can't buy happiness, nothing is more true than this!
    http://laviecestchic.blogspot.it

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento