MOVING THOUSHTS FOR JOB


Most of us wait to find the ideal job, some are quiet lucky to find it soon other needs more time, but how you can understand which is perfect job for you and if it means that you need to move.

In the last months I've thought a lot about it, I consider myself a work inprogress in several aspects of my life, but now I am focused a lot on savings but at the same time I'm working on future projects that could means also moving....Have you ever considered the idea of moving for work?

Which would be my ideal job? That make me wake up happy, knowing to have opportunity to travel very very often all around the world and give me time also to write...MY ideal job is a combo of two passions: traveling and writing...

I started to love traveling since childhood, during summer christian camps, there are places that I still have inside my heart and other that are still on list of places to visit...like Berlin and PAris, the first because every friend that visited it said that It is rich of art and the second because I visited Lyon that seems to be the cheaper twin of Paris, but having visiting only one I cannot affirm if It is true or fake...and many other far places...

Everytime that a firend go in a far place or somethimes in a sea place in our country, well I ask always a postcard as souvenir, I don't know but watchin them permitted me to travel with my mind... waiting for my turn to have real opportunity to do it and being a little bit envy about their travels!!!

However do you know that Moving is one of the most expensive and stressful things? So I strated to ask to some friends that have moving company how is the average cost of it...
Average move is between €700-€1000, could be a little bit more expensive if you are moving quiet far...  and if you are on a budget means that you need to save at least €150 per month for 6 months, You need to have mass of unknow people that touch your personal stuff and a completely home's mess...but do you know a thing? This could be opportunity to sell stuff that you are not going to keep...with garage sales, thrifty shops, ebay and more...so at the same time you are doing decluttering ad earn from it...

At least this is what my friend Ari did, keep only few boxes of stuff that really wanted and sell everything was still in the house, this helped to cover big part of bills...I said moving is wuiet expensive things...

If I'd must to move one of my serious problem would be chocihe book to keep, I'm trying to keep only that I really loved and I love to read again, keeping cookbooks from all around the world (cooking is relax time for me) and other that I didn't finished or I didn't liked so much I try to sell on thrifty shops-well to be honest I've thught to sell also via ebay/Amazon but I 've not understood how this sites work!!!

However considering that in my hometown there aren't so many possibilities for my dreams job I am seriously considering to move in another city for personal projects, so I need to start to save also for a pèossible Move...where I'd like to go? In a sea place, I love know that 5 minutes walking from home I can watch the sea during all the year, in every season....yep I'm a sea LOVER!!!

Commenti

  1. Certo dipende dallo spostamento, da quanto lontano di va..e se a farlo si è da soli o se magari il nostro compagno verrebbe con noi..
    Insomma ci sono un sacco di cose da considerare!
    Fabrizia - Cosa Mi Metto???

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Già. ci sono moltissime variabili ma io sto facendo una lista di pro e contro e tante altre valutazioni:P

      Elimina
  2. I've just add your blog into my readings:P

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento