IT'S ARRIVED THE STRESSFUL TIME OF YEAR: XMAS TIME

How to survive to this celebration time? Ok I love Xmas time but I seriously hate that commercial feelings that I have every time I go into a shop that is selling a lot of Xmas stuffs...
Most people think that this is the festivity most nice because you can receive tons of gifts but almost anyone thinks about real mean of this important date...However apart the important means , this is a very stressful time for several reasons...

If you are a couple you must absolutely choose if spend Xmas with parents-in-law, but this could be not so stressful with a good organization: a year to X's house, a year to Y's house and so for each year...good plan organization skill is required.

Gifts: who will receive xmas gift from you? Which is your budget? First for many years I did gifts to almost every single person I knew so I overspent for years, finally from my 20's I choose to do gifts to only few person, that can I call TRUE FRIENDS...and having a budget I decide a total budget for Xmas gifts and something that is really useful like handmade socks, scarfs, foodie baskets &co...Let me say that one of my favourite Xmas gift I received is a extra long scarf made from my mother, I still love and I still have it...handmade is a great solution...because they're useful and absolutely nice to look and yes you can find affordable things

Another stress is directly from food: Do you know how many happy hor you will have for Xmas greetings to do? meals with relatives that think this will be the last meal of yuor entire life judging from the BIg amount of food? Ok I am not saying to say always No thanks, but you cannot arrive on 31st of December and then say that you don't enter into your clothes..come on if you dd bis and tris of evey single plate is quiet normal that you gained weight so my personal suggestion is try to eat most healty is possible and I am that kind of girl that gain weight only looking food...so this is my personla strategy: say yess to almost every social event and prepare my dish with tons of veggies and small portion of the rest...adding extra session of nordic walking....yep exercise is true secret to burn calories!!!
But if you don't want waste your time sitting in a table with relatives why dn't use this time to do volounteering into charity and serve food to poors?

Dresses: if a woman says that hasn't a problem to choose what to wear, well she is lying knowing to do it, however this could be an easy choiche if when who does the invite says also dress code to use (casual, elegant, black tie, cocktail...) but f I can suggest why don't do a sleepover party so your chocihe is only between your pajamas?

Commenti