HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY

Today is Thanksgiving day and also if it isn't an italian festivity I really like this day where you say THANKS for several things!

Honestly I am thankful for:


  • FAMILY AND FRIENDS: our family had a not so good 2013 that ended well, I must to say a bigh thanks to friends that stay near me in every moment also when I was quiet nasty, true friends stay always on your side ans say you if you're mistaking. This is why I love to have at least one day each week dedicate to them!!!
  • WORK there is big crisiis moment so also if I need to handling 3 jobs I am really thankful to have them because they permit me to pay bills, help family if is necessary and permit me to save to achieve my financial goals
  • TRAVELING: Ok I did my frist holiday since august 2012 during Halloween's week end but now I am planning to travel more often, this saturday I will be in Rome spending quality time with my friend Noemi and I am already planning other little mini holidays during all over the year 
  • OTHER BLOGS & BLOGGERS: I love read and comment on other blog and some bloggers gives me inspirations for future personal projects
  • READERS: ok maybe aren't so much but I want to say a big thank to each reader will stop on my blog for a while!!!
There are thousands of other things that I can say "I am thankful for"...but I want to say thanks not only today but every day find a things and smile saying thanks to it...

Commenti