HANDMADE GiFTS IDEAS ON A BUDGET

Let me say that during this week I am been glad for several things, most are silly atupid but at same times make me really really happy, 
Also if some moments of our life could be extremely hard is always think about "half-full glass", see at least one thing every day that make you smile...this is part of my daily happiness project. Who says that to be happy and have a rich life you need to have ton of money?

however this is the moment where I tend to look on magazines, webs, tv, market  ideas for Xmas gifts...as I wrote I would like to have complete Xmas gift mission for the end of the month, because prices became more higher and in shos there is a mass of people...so I choose to do handmade gifts, choosing local and some a couple of years I buy directly from my friend and collegue Roberta...amazing handmade objects and this year I am seriously in CRISIS but not about finances...but about what I could buy I need to have more time luckily I still have 10 days till end of the month...




I will find a moment of relax, look every single object, see list of people that will receive my gifts and then I'll do order to her...if you want to visit her page go here. 



Commenti

  1. si le scarpine sono bellissimissime, ma adire il vero a me quest'anno piacciono troppe cose...devo ancora scegliere!!! poi a natale l'hand-made riscuote sempre un gran successo

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento