Every time I write my weekly money check up I think about a special moment where I am been really happy without spending a penny, well the other day I've bought my monthly copy of Cosmopolitan, well on it there is a compplete article about "how to find Happiness in 2 weeks without spending a cent", here the tips to follow:
- LOVE YOURSELF A LOT-Do a list of things that you like about yourself, be your fan number 1,
- ACT KINDLE YOU FEEL BETTER-Do you prefer do or receive gifts? probably both, but to be honest when you give more you will feel better, for example try to do a compliment to a collegue, look reaction and sensation you have having gift a smile to another person;
- SING- ok I am not a singer and usually I sing always when I am alone in the car or in the shower, however singing your mood will became thousands time better;
- DO EXERCISE REGOULARLY-this doesn't means that you need to pay annual subscription to local gym, but do exercise out with a buddy is really good, I discovered it from this summer and I love do long nordic walks;
- FOCUS ON YOUR PASSIONS-maybe you are agood painter, a good writer but you have put you passion in a corner, well this is the right moment to re found and focus on them.
- INTO THE NATURE-Have you ever attending a trekking session in the mountain? I did and also if in the end I wasn't sure to have boths of my polmons I've been gifted with a magnificient view from the highest point of mountain.
- DON'T THINK "BUT HE/SHE IS"-ok is normal and human look others and confronting ourself with the rest of the world, but this isn't a good option, everyone of us has a good quality, focus on it
- FORGIVE- How many discussions you had, well on next time use silence and forgive, your level of stress will be lower and lower every time
- A GIFT TO YOURSELF- it could me a spa treatment, a bag, a dinner or whatever you would like to do/have, usually this could be a good deal when you must to do something really nasty, having into the mind a prize for the accomplished nasty thing, work became a little bit better- ehm I am not saying you start to love nasty things:P
- THINK TO WORST SCENE EVER- yep, thinking, imagining it helps you to understand how you could react to bad notices, is a sort of calm and you'l able to react to it,also if is better only imagine and that bad sene is a very very very far
- ATTEND YOUR BES FRIENDS- yes like Carrie & co in Sex & the city, I have few friends and we have our regoular real dates, I know a lot of people but consider friends only fews.
- HAVE FUN WITH HIM-yes most of us thinks that you cannot have fun into couple's life? what? ome on having fun with someone we love is a plus-and yes sex isn't always included
- COUNTDOWN-when you organize soemething important for you, start countdown is best part-I can say that I started to do countdown for my week end out of town last week and I am smiling all days (also if this morning I have a nasty cold)
- SMILE ALWAYS: I am totally agree, if you smile your body react better also inrainy days, personally I try to find at least once daily reason to smile every day...
As you see, every single tip doesn't cost a single cent, your mood will be better and started to smile more always world will smile back to you!!!