MONTH OF CHANGES

Ok it's official I'm officially entered in my tirties-yep yesterday 2nd of April I'm turned 30- and I don't organize birthday parties since looong time, but I love receive birthday whishes, plus yesterday I had a second job interview with a real estate agency and tomorrow we'll start a trial...I'm really happy and glad that they've choose me but at the same time I already know what I'll hate about turn back to work in a office: the agency is inthe center and the almost mission impossible is find a parking near the office but yo know I am a lot excited about have real collegues-I must to admit that work alone and monitor is your only company sometimes is not so fun- plus I love real estate field!!!...
I discovered a lovely shop for home decor and I felt in love for this

However I was talking with some friends of mine, I received some gifts that I loved and I am caving for chinese dinner in the restaurant near home-yep also if last time I ate chinese my stomach had some problems during night-I was reading my lovely travel magazines and start to dream about holiday, also if probably this year I'll do a staycation and considering that my friend Vale will be a newmum we'll must to organize something together:P but I must to confess that I'm a little bit envy about some holiday's plan that my friends have already organized: my friend Dom is going to visit Greece, my cousin and my friend Roberta are going to visit US, my friend Marco is going to visit Ireland(ok they're going to have a great honeymoon), other are going to go in Puglia and inSicily  and what I'm gonna to do is work and do staycation, maybe if is possible I'll use free sundays to visit new places, I am working hard on side hustles...but with new work I need to choose only one extra work!!!

This month will be full of changes, first my healty diet + exercise is going well (yesterday I forget to be on a diet), sav plans are just started again but I would like to have an amount X for the end of 2014, new salary will be higher than last real estate agency, I'm keeping my goal to have real appointments with friends at least twice per week, and I'm happy!!!

I've tried some dresses and now they're fit thousands times better than last times, but I must to say that this new work means that I'll need to do shopping in the next month, thanks I have H&M shop near home, so I'll do shopping but low cost.
The first thing I've saw before my daily morning cup of coffee!!!


My goals for this month:

  • do walking at least twice per week
  • spend quality and real time with my friends
  • watching and read at least one dvd and one magazine in english
  • write once to my sponsored child in Kenya
  • Visit new places and know new people-be more open than usual
  • save at least 20% of monthly salary
  • prepare documents for taxes
  • study for realtor's exam
Which are your goals this month?

Commenti