WHIM SOAPS

Some time ago my friend Steph daid me that she was creating some soaps and honestly from what I've understoos she is very talented with crafting, and yesterday with her letter I received also a lovely handmade soaps this is been a really really good gift!!!

So I user this blog also for do advertising for my talented friends from all over the world, Stephanie did a very good work and if you wan to know more visit her site:  go here and you will have the opportunity to see other kind of soaps for men, for woman or special occasion (Valentine's day, Xmas etc etc)...





Why you must to choose those soaps? because they're completely handmade, you can read every ingredient there is inside and prices are really affordable, so if you are on a budget as me you can find a good beauty products at good price, this is  a really good deal!!!
Those aresome of my favourite that I choose for colour and fantasy!!!

Commenti