REVENGE WEARS PRADA BOOK REVIEW

I always liked books by Lauren Weisberger but I must to admit that i hoped to  find again the devil Miranda with her impossible requests, but what I really found is been: love, marriage, separation, friendship, baby, and more but I spent days to finsih and I must to confess that I forced myself for big part of the book


in a determianted part when Miranda wants to buy her magazines (yep Andy and amily are great friends and founded a great magazine for bride) seems also normal and funny, but Miranda is alwasy Miranda also if she isn't present as I hoped, friendship that seemed strong on the beginning of it broke in a determinated part and also love presents problems...

The first book: Devil wears Prada in my personal opinion was better, probably becasue more real instead of this, but there is also a special end that I loved. IF a friend would ask "do you reccomend it?" well, I'd do becasue it is a nice book and topics are interesting and reals, but if you ask if I prefer it to Devil wears prada, I cannot say yes, because I found the first really really fun!!!

But if you are looking for a romance with love, irony, revenge, fashion, this is the perfect choiche.

Commenti