Our travel to discover new free fun and weird things in Italy continues, and inthis part we'll discover a lot of spots for nature's lovers, we are in the central part of the country and we can admit that it is the most green, and in this spots suggestions there is also my lovely hometown...and Umbria that is my region is called the green heart of Italy and yes youìll really find great green landscapes but also great food, good monuments and a lot of events... I can say that central part of ITaly is my favourite also if I have favourite place also in South and North of Italy:P...
|Thoise are 2 pics of Saint Valentine Church, outside and the detail of Valentine's relics inside of it!!!|
- ride along the dirt roads of Sienainfo here
- reach the Colle Montesiepi with the sword in the stone of St. galgano info
- Discovering the mystery of Etruscan caves along the streets of Pitigliano info here
- Dream of being on the moon in the Park of biancane info
- return to the flavors of the past in the Garden of Forgotten Fruits info here
- wander along the streets of the cribs info
- juggling into the ancient Mazzolini's pharmacy info here
- taste "the boot of cheeses" info
- swear eternal love in Terni-I must to say that this is ne of the lovely events in my hometwon, in front of the Saint Valentine's church and a lot of couple promise to each other to say "I do" soon, basically this is the event of love and inside the church there are the relics of St. Valentine. for alot of more info go directly here and/or here
- the scents of the carpet.info
We arrived and discover some nice spots in the centre and yes our travel isn't ended we need to know a lot of more things and places, some differents from the classic touristic pack that travel agencies offer you!!!