DISCOUNT SALES

It's official discount sales are started, and most of us would like to buy a lot of things but not always is good choiche...for example are you sure that are real sales? most shops show you only final price saying that is discounted from a determinated %, in reality you would must to see inizial price ( original) then discount applied and the final...This is why I suggest to visit same shoops you attend often, becasue it is more clear...
Also if prices are discouunted you can be tempted to open your wallet and spend all your cash in the first shop...WRONG...you need to do aplan also for shopping buying things you really need and you'll really use.

If you want to follow trends is not necessary invest a lot of money n these items, but is ok to invest some money into quality pieces as:
  • good pair of jeans
  • a pair of elgant pants
  • a little black dress
  • classic high heels shoes
  • white shirt
  • cardigan/sweater
  • coat/trench
  • flat shoes
  • great bag
  • scarfes/foulard
  • blazer
then you can buy also things that are trendy only in that season, but please keep yur style, don't buy a thing that is absolutely uncomfortable for you only because it is on a fashion magazine..runways and fashion magazines offer you ideas then you must to be good to find your way to wear fashion keeping always yourself original!!!

Except for the black bag in this pic clothes are directly from my closet, I have a similar maxy bag but this is from H&M

Items from H&M website
I love colours, but at the same time I love black so most of time I buy black clothes and then mix and combine with other colours I have, I don't like all colour ( mustard is too hard for my skin, white too and I am in love for all shades of blue, green and red)...

I am not saying that you cannot buy something that is trendy but be intelligent a buy a piece that you can mix and combine easily with all clothes you already have into your closet, now for example Tartan is fashion and you could buy a total look that could be easily separate and use with other jacket/pants you already have ( EX: tartan jacket with white or blac clouse/shirt and jeans plus high heel or flat shoes)


Runways and fashion articles serves you to find inspiration be creative!!!

PS: also if discount sales are began I cannot buy new clothes at least till march, so if I will go into shops is "for window shopping only"!!!

Commenti