THINGS TO DO DURING THIS WEEK


I said during cold months I am a lazy person but with a normal person that has a full time job and and errands to do sometimes I have problems to put right priorities and some things that are still in the list of things to do became "I'll do tomorrow" and tomorrow became after tomorrow so this month with Xmas time, slow journeys I tried to do a monthly lan that then I divided into weekly ...I still have daily things to do but usually is for grocery shopping and bills (post office or bank).




What I am goignt to do this week:

How pc can help you with your list, also into mobile there is organizer option that helps!!!


  • Fix appoitments to see homes for sale, I've already booked a couple I must to understand if I want something new but with smaller rooms or opt for old homes with renovation works to do but rooms bigger, I have a deadline to find it in my mind and I'll kee  you informed about process;
  • car repairs, I paid car insurance now I must to go into mechanic for controls and probably he will must repairs something;
  • WAlk at least 1 hour per day -no matter if ther is sun or rains I must to walk 1 hour everyday
  • Clean wardrobe and decide which clothes keeps and what donate for charity- usually I try to do it every 3 months but cause in this past year I haven't do so many shopping as usual I must to do it now, frugal shopping directly from my wardrobe till february,
  • Finish to wrap Xmas gifts, I found nice and interesting tutotial on web an on magazines so a part 4 that are already wrapped I am going to have some diy/craft moment;
  • Re-organize second desk as office, I did once and I liked it, but now I added more books, notebooks and other office supllies so I am going to look again into Martha Stewart site/blog to find inspiration:P
It could seems the classic list of goals for new years, well this is my weekly goal list,in 2014 until february I cannot buy new shoes, books, bags, clothes, only swapping is accepted, try to save at leat €10000 for the end of 2014 and try everyday a new thing : sport, food, activities, colours, I've read a very nice book that says that trying a new thing everyday you can discover a hidden part of yourself!!!

I'll keep you informed about my new year plan!!!

Commenti

  1. It looks like you have some good goals for this week. I have a weekly to do list every week as well but sometimes I don't do everything on it.

    RispondiElimina
  2. yes usually I have a lot of list with things to do, but sometimes I am not able to do everything is on it, so this week apart normal errands I did a program that I'd like to finish for sunday, soing one things per day:P

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento