MY HAIR LOOKS IN THE YEARS

the worst short cut and look I had in my entire life!!!
Well one thing is sure I am not going to cut my hair, the max I can do is change colour but I am still unsure, in the ears I tried different looks but now I have my dimension with my natural dark hair,long usually in a chignon like this:
LAst winter I tried to have a little change but honestily I didn't like it as I hated when my hairstylyst changed my hair cutting too much and becaming almost blond (too much blond too and if I remember well I asked for a sort or red hair):





When I was a kid for years I had a short bob then in the high school I mustnt to cur my hair, because a friend of mine wanted to became a hairstylist and I offered myself as model, I chose a pic of Jessica Alba with the look she had in the movie "Never been Kissed" but my friend cutted too much and did a lot of wrong things, but I said her only thanks then in the afternoon I went into a real hairstylist that adjust everything but I don't have the patience to go every 2 weeks inthe saloon an dI prefer long hair
This is me when i was 4


This is me now
So I am going to leave my har long but I am not so sure about coulour, because every day I look them in the mirror I notice new white lines, for the moment are really few and in underpart so when my hair are in a ponytalil or a chigno are invisible but when they are let in freedom you ca notice little white lines!!!

Commenti