MILAN


Milan is knew for fashion week, luxurybrands and shops and other monuments and events and I went only once in my life.

I went into Milan some years ago with my mum, because we wanted to spend a week end together and because a friend of mine was celbrating graduation from Bocconi's university.
We decidee to use train there is one direct from Orte, in 5 hours we arrived, yes tnow with Frecciarossa time could be less but prices are extremely high!!!
Staying out only one night me and my mum shared only one baggage, I use only one baggage from small to big depends from duration of travel.

However first thing we did out station is been ask information abou the address of our accomodation: one room in apartment's near reverend's apartment (we pid €25 per person that was really good price compared to other hotell offers)!!! Second we were really hungry so we looked for a cafe/restaurant and we choose 2 cakes and 2 cappuccino (I chose tiramisù) well the price is been not so good because if I remember well (and having a bad memory I am not sure) the total amount is been between €18-€20.
We asked also for some interestings things to do and see in that week end, and luckily in Brera there was an art exposition!!!

Then we arrived in our accomodation, in the apartment up to methodist church, we refresh and we went out to see the city.
But maybe because sky was grey and rainy Milan wasn't on its best, however we went to see the Dom of Milan and then also a walk into shops, here I had my first meet with H&M shop, we bought 2 pins as memory and for the night we decided to opt for Indian restaurant in front our accomodation and we ate a lot paying the same amount we paid in the cafe.
During last afternoon after H&M visit we are been stopped by 2 men (one older and one teen ager) that asked if we like to read then when we understood that they were scientology we thanks but escaping from them...I respect every kind of religion but also every member of other religion would must to respect when you say gentle "thanks but I am not interested", a lot of people don't understand the word NO.

BEst way to visit Milan is by foots and with tub, yes you can use bike but I don't find so safe do it here.


However I love traveling and I like to have information so thinking that I would like to visit it again, hopefully with sunnny days and warm temperature and I used my travel guide of this city to understand what spots you mustn't miss:

California Bakery- here you can find all that you need to have a magnificent pic nic and during winter there are musical events (California Bakery)


Sempione's Park, 

CAstello Sforzesco


Going in Brera that is considered the Artist quarter go into Pinanoteca

For shopping you can find thousand of shops for cheap to luxury!!!

Commenti