HOME CLEAN HOME


I had inspiration for this article reading my lovely interior design monthly magazine, that this month as an attachement all about "cleaning"...I read it in a while and I found really interesting the plan of a woman would must to have about cleaning:



This is the weekly cleaning program that every woman would must to follow:


MONDAY
Vacum cleaner; clean well wc, wash white clothes, clena washbasins
TUESDAY
Clean well rooms; wash dark clothes; clean microwave and hob
WEDNESDAY
Wash soft colour clothes, clena tv/pc monitors; stretch and sew
THURSDAY
Clean really well bathroom and all the objects inside; sanitize the bathroom
FRIDAY
Sanitize hob/workspace; wash “delicate clothing”, vacum cleaner on textile coating
SATURDAY
Sanitize trash bin; wash colourful clothes, wash and sanitize bath, linen change
SUNDAY
relax



Monthly:
Clean and sanitize the fridge; sanitize walls with tiles
checks and changes the filters in the washing machine, dusting books
Clean intern doors, wash lines, lamps, window curtains
Clean well windows,
Dusting th etop of bookcases and closets

Semestral:



empty and clean drawers and pantry; clean freezer
Wash and reorganizer the cabinets
Keep healty your wooden furniture
shiny silverware, wash the mattress cover
Clena well air conditioner; re organize closet, wash the blinds


Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? I don't have all day to clean my house, I am busy with my full time job, the week end job on the cafe and I would like to keep a little bit of my social frugal life, yep it is frugal but I need to have social life!!!

I'm searching for my dream house and one thing i would like to have is a space to have a sort of laundry, but also if I'd have a room dedicate for cleaning well I wouln't be obsessed, for me if is clean is ok, but I must to dmit that a lot of weekly/monthly/semestral list usually I do all at once...basic method, but quiet good.

However I found all the magazine really interesting with a lot of suggestions and priduct to use, and I must to admit that there are some really really cute, 

A sponge for every room and use
plus the only things that permit me to say that I ddon't hate clean at 100% but only at 80% is because I can do gym for free so 2 things in one.
So next time you'll do intense cleaning put your favourite music on and do with a smile, your spending calories and all your muscles are working!!!

Commenti